With the foundation a mere weeks away, we need your help! The (Proposed) Board of Directors for the new foundation is looking for logo ideas. If you're graphically artistic and would like to volunteer to help, we'd love to see what you can do for us. A few things to know:
(1) We welcome all submissions! Any designs submitted will be presented anonymously to the the (Proposed) Board of Directors for voting.
(2) We are looking for a simple design. Someone that can easily become recognizable.
(3) Please remember we are limited by some copyright, designs shouldn't use anything that is the property of another.
(4) The foundation's name is still pending 100% approval (it will likely be granted), but until it's approved we've got to keep it under wraps. Please email me if you are interested in submitting a piece, and we'll let you know all the details. Email - Josephcflynn@gmail.com
(5) Submissions are needed NO LATER than April 20th.
Monday, March 24, 2014
Sunday, March 2, 2014
We are forever thankful to everyone who has donated to the Holden Flynn Fund, and as the paperwork is currently pushing through the ringer, we wanted to highlight a certain group of kids.
St. Andrew is a Catholic School here in Orlando that has hosted 3 generations of Trey's family. The first grade class, behind the effort of our cousin Capresse spent all of February selling fruit snacks to the remainder of the school. She made an announcement on Facebook Friday night.
Well, the St. Andrew First Grade classes did it! We raised $1,000.00 for the Holden Flynn Fund! The First Graders will continue to share their hearts in the hopes to fix so many little hearts.